I Heard CrossFit Makes Women Bulky...
The women that you see doing CrossFit on tv are the top 1% of all women that do CrossFit. In order to be at the top of their game, they need to structure their training in a way that leads to more size and definition of their physique. This is not what happens to the rest of the 99% of women that do CrossFit. Our program is designed in such a way to help you grow stronger while looking leaner. All of the ladies in our community are very happy with the beautiful bodies our program produces.
Still can’t find what you’re looking for?